Machines are everywhere, and our lives have become more comfortable with their use, in our day to day life. There are different kinds of appliances which we use daily for our common work, like the dishwasher, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, microwave, computers and so on.
These machines help us to save our time and energy. In this modern world women especially, need these appliances to help them save a lot of their time, so that they can focus on their career and other work.
These appliances are used daily and have become a very important part of our life. Especially, washing machines play a very important role in our life and helps us to wash clothes without any fuss and mess, saving our precious time.
Washing machines were introduced in the market long time back and there are many different types of washing machines available in the market today. We have a large variety to choose from, and we get confused which one to choose.
There are basically two main types, the front loading and the top loading washing machines. People have their own preferences and requirements and choose either one of them.
As everything has its own positive and negative qualities, front load washing machines also have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- The front load washing machines consume less water and detergent, therefore the washing can be completed with much less water, resulting in its saving.
- The consumption of electricity in front load washing machine is very less and thus you can save a precious resource and make a saving in your power bills too.
- This type of washing machine has a more efficient agitating system and flow of water, which is gentle on the clothes, yet is able to clean them thoroughly.
- The capacity of the front load washing machine is usually much higher, and so its ideal for a large family, to get all their laundry done at one time.
- Last but not the least, these machines do not make much noise and are quieter in their operation.
- These machines are a bit costly in comparison to the top loading variety, and may not fit everybody’s budget.
- As the machine has a front loading system, people have to bend to put or remove clothes from the machine, and it may be difficult for old people as well as people suffering from backaches.
- Parents with small children should be more careful while operating and should keep their children away from the machine area.
- Though it uses fewer detergents, it needs a special detergent, specially made for this type of machines and is a bit costly, than the normal detergent.
- These machines take a longer time to wash clothes, and if you opt for the quick wash cycle, all the dirt may not be removed properly.
Taking into account the above advantages and disadvantages, we can say that the advantages definitely outweigh the disadvantages, and a front load washing machine would be a wise purchase. The initial cost factor, will be more than compensated in the long run by the savings in power and a much better wash.